Monday, December 22, 2008

The Resolve

After having created a number of blogs covering various topics, and successfully giving up on each of them just due to boredom, here I start yet another venture with renewed vigour and the hope to endure the test of time.

This time, I choose a topic which suggests nothing about the content - probably because there is no decided theme in mind. Coffee to me means refreshment, energy, awakening. It is the one drink that stood by me through tough times - the only thing that ensured I stay awake through the night while I needed to study. It also reminds me of a lazy afternoon, me reading a book and sipping ‘coffee’. It is one word that can mean toil and leisure at the same time.

The will to do anything is only as much as the liking to it. Chocolate croissants, I love. They stand for desire and passion. I added it to my blog name hoping it to keep up my enthusiasm in this new undertaking.

With New Year so close round the corner, I would like to call this blog my New Year’s resolution. I wish to put into this page all that crosses my mind, all that churns my thoughts, my new learning, my volatile interests, my hobbies and all good things under the sun!!

Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment